Rosewood Court Residential is a 24 hour on call nursing care living facility in Mitchell, SD. Rosewood Court Residential offers activities at their location for residents. These activities generally allow residents to maintain healthy lifestyles by encouraging movement and socialising with their peers.
Being able to chat with other residents becomes an important part of many peoples’ lives and Rosewood Court Residential offers common spaces indoors to support that need. The benefit of living in an assisted living community is that making meals can be costly and time consuming process so Rosewood Court Residential provides meals for residents.
- Med Trained staff on 24 hours a day
- Three home cooked meals served daily
- Two snacks served daily with social time
- House keeping services
- Laundry services
- Emergency call system
- Monthly medication reviews done by a pharmacist
- Scheduled dietician reviews done by a registered dietitian
- Doctor communication
- Help with setting up transportation as needed
- Free wireless internet
- Free Netflix
- Scheduled activities such as Bingo, cards, board games, and movie evenings as scheduled.